I tied a disposable camera to a bench with a sign that read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kickserv, Sep 27, 2008.

1. kickserv

kickserv Guest

2. PeteZ28

PeteZ28

Oct 5, 2007
    Newtown, PA
    Neat!!! It's like a story of what happened that day.

3. truflip

truflip

Jul 28, 2008
    Ottawa, ON
    didnt last till evening, lol id like to see a morning till night story but great stuff!

4. Lurker

Lurker

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Given that "the plug" has the thumbs linked to larger images and tnb didn't, I suspect that your link is the "original" one.

Then again we post in multiple fora; why wouldn't bloggers blog on multiple blogs?

5. That's pretty neat. I'd love to do something like that but the camera would get stolen in my town.

6. I know that is done on some geocaches but have yet to run across one. If I ever finally get around to placing one myself I am certainly going to include one.
    glenn

7. From the blog:

"I tied a disposable camera to a bench with a sign that read:

When I retrieved this Canon Digital Camera that night, I was happy to find that the entire roll of film had been shot."

HUH? A disposable digital camera that shoots film? :biggrin:

8. Lurker

Lurker

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    The way I read it "this" refers to the link of the digital camera that he bought at the local camera store. In the morning he tied the disposable, at night on the way to the camera store (or post office?) for the digital one he picked the disposable one up.

Or so he claims given that the "original" pictures are at another blog.

9. i believe they make 'disposable' digitals actually

10. As long as the camera manufactures keep producing better models, they're all disposable.