I tried some Allgäu Landscapes

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by misupix, Oct 28, 2005.

1. I tried to capture some landscapes!

Please feel free to comment!

original.

original.

Thanks for looking!

2. Love your images and the nice presentation touch on the last one. Excellent.

3. Like #1 and #3 the most. Love the effect on the last one. Since my PP skills are severly lagging behind my novice photography skills....How did you do it?

4. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    I really like the last one. Those images evoke some wonderful memories.

5. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi MCS...

Your images are always a work of Art. Thanks for posting

Regards

RFC

6. Thank you all for your kind comments! That's really encouraging!

BTW:
    The last one had to be PS'd, because I accidently tilted the camera while taking it (shame on me :Depressed , maybe my viewfinder in the D70 is tilted :wink: )

Cropping would have lost me to much picture, so I just I used rotate canvas to allign it and then put an enlarged and blurred version of itself behind it. It worked out OK, so I posted it this way.

That's the way many of my PS ideas come to me..........:redface: not really shure what that means?

7. Very nice good eye I really like the first one the path leads you into the scene. I like the treatment on the 2nd one I have a procedure similar to that I use on some shots