1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I Want One For My Lawn

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Gramps, Jul 30, 2009.

1. This was built from Lego blocks.

3771936862_d0d6edf961_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Les

2. ??????? Where is the anti gravity device????:smile:

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Hate to have to clean up his mess!:biggrin:

4. How big is that thing? Legos? That a lot of em!

5. You better start buying those Lego blocks.

6. It's big. I would estimate 10-12 feet and mounted on a pedestal. It scared a 2 year old.

Les

7. WOW!!!! The boys want one too. Wonder how many legos it took! They love building with theirs and can get quite elaborate! Jimmy can even do things that move!

8. Visited LegoLand years ago when the kids were little. Can't think of a cooler job, "hay I want to build...., can you send me 50,000 of those red blocks?"

9. hehe, or the hot balloon....

10. Gort

Gort

Mar 10, 2008
    Phoenix
    Cool! The teeth crack me up.

11. web52

web52

May 9, 2008
    houston tx
    Yeah! Especially if it would scare off the dog that "does" it in my yard.

A little remote-control from the PC, webcams I can monitor from work... oh yeah.

My respect to the person who built it!

12. Lego has a group that designs and build these. I wonder if the need help. I'm available.

Les

13. That thing sure beats hell out of a lawn jockey! Surely, no one's going to tie their steed to that thing for fear of horseburgers when they get back. :biggrin:

14. Lots of work! lol...

B

15. waltny

waltny

Mar 27, 2008
    Reno, NV
    do they use any kind of bonding agent on this?

16. The pieces are glued together.

Les

17. Tom Larsen

Tom Larsen

Jan 18, 2008
    Denmark
    Very cool, but I think you went overboard on the edge sharpening, they look jagged. :biggrin:

18. You may be right. I am not sure if is the texture of the Lego pieces of sharpening.

Les

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.