I was in a creative mood...

I was finishing up the final edits on Kasia Sweeny's images, and got creative.

Honestly, I think I looked at this thing for too long. I really don't know if it's good, bad, cheesy, or what.... What do you guys think? Should I include this with her images?

458038689_a14ba0ef2c_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Added a soft focus to the BG on this one.

458038695_a6eab17e7a_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great idea!! I like it very much. I agree with Gordon.....the second is my pick.

Cool stuff! I'll have to try that.

Fred I think this is great. I especially like the second one and I would include it in her pictures. Well done.

Thanks for you help Gordon - she getting the collage! :smile:

Great idea!! I like it very much. I agree with Gordon.....the second is my pick.

Cool stuff! I'll have to try that.

Thanks Stuart. I don't know if it's just me, but if I look at an image for too long I lose the ability to assess it's quality.

#2 works beautifully...the blurred bg removed all distractions from the main subject.

I second Stu's comment on losing ability to assess an image after staring at it for too long. Happens to me all the time! :redface:

Great stuff Fred..

Thanks Eric!

It's definitely not just you. :smile:

Thanks - good to hear, I guess. :smile:

#2 works beautifully...the blurred bg removed all distractions from the main subject.

I second Stu's comment on losing ability to assess an image after staring at it for too long. Happens to me all the time! :redface:

Thanks Banhup. I guess the trick is to know when to walk away.

Fred, I love them both...I think I actually like the first one better. Not sure why...I think it's because my mind tells me that they're pretty much on the same focal plane so they should be in focus...or you've got a whole ton of OOF shots...

But I love the first one...spectacular...what a great idea.

Fred, I love them both...I think I actually like the first one better. Not sure why...I think it's because my mind tells me that they're pretty much on the same focal plane so they should be in focus...or you've got a whole ton of OOF shots...

Hmmmmm...very good point.

Excellent point John. Popular opinion says #2, but I was unable to decide. Logic and the "rules" regarding distracting backgrounds would dictate #2. I'll give them both to the model and let her decide.

The idea came to me as I remembered looking through a pile of old photos that belonged to my wife's grandmother. She had been confined to a nursing home, and after a long illness, she passed away. While all her worldly possessions had been sold or given away many years ago, she held on to a box of old photos - many from the the 1940's. The pile of photos gave me the inspiration for this collage, but it also highlighted how important our photography can be.

B

bryan

I like the idea, however, I would have picked another photo for the one on top... very creative though... definately include this with the images!

Latest threads

Top Bottom