I was on Olympic TV Coverage !!

Well, I wasn't featured but...

Tonight Leslie and I were watching coverage of the Equestrian events which we attended and lo and behold

There we were!
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And here's the shot I took exactly during this video frame
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Kind of fun seeing ourselves there.

This may seem strange, but during the events it was sort of like just being at another big horse show, but one where
they were speaking Cantonese. But from home seeing it on the screen and hearing exactly what we were hearing
suddenly hit home just how special it was. We kept saying "I remember that" or "we were there!".

Don

Way cool Don, one thing to be "featured" another to have a pic of the very moment, Great timing:smile:. My guess, is that this shot will be a wall hanger.

Woohoo Don! I watched this at home, wasn't it something? I was wishing I could be there, shooting. Lucky you, and you got a superb photo to frame too, or should I say two photos to frame :)

Don,
I agree with Tom...looks like a wall hanger. i love the colors, and the horse is beautiful too. What a great story...I would put the screen shot and your shot together for your posterity.

That's cool. A few years back, my wife and I were on a cruise to the Caribbean. During the cruise we found that a group of audio- visual enthusiasts from the AVS forum were having their annual get together. Even though I am a member of teh forum, I didn't sign up for the cruise. One day while we were out near the bow of the ship on the helicopter pad, the group was gathering for a photo shoot. They must have taken a dozen pictures or so where the photographer had climed this laddder up about three stories so he was just under the ships bridge. About two or three weeks after we got home, I was visiting the web site and by chance wandered over to the thread about their get together. The only had one group picture posted, and sure enough, it included my wife and myself as we were watching what was going on. We had the same feeling as you and your wife did. It's funnny how life has these little happenings that kind of connect all the little dots together. Call it fate, coincidence or whatever, but these little things make you wonder if there wasn't some pre-conceived plan that made it all happen.

Bob

Quite the contrary. It seems that chicken winging is the key to good images! We have proof right here. :biggrin:

Very cool indeed.

X

x272221713x

LOL!! well it must be cool seeing yourself doing what you like to do!

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Super cool! I was working during the cross country and so didn't watch it live.

R

Renate

How cool is that. Yes it would be fun to frame that together.

Renate

Latest threads

Top Bottom