I went for a walk (fall colors - 6 pics)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Frits, Oct 6, 2005.

1. I went for a walk today to check out the colors (although it was a bit of a foggy day :frown: ).

Here are a few of today's shots:

I came upon this hidden very quiet place...

A river...

The woods were magical....and so peaceful...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2005
  2. Fabulous shots, my favorite is #2 that old tombstone with the white and green moss and the colorful leaves on top.

3. these are great! everyone emits its own mood an feeling.
    Thanks for sharing
    Dave

4. Nice ones Frits, my favorites are the first and 3rd ones. Where did you take those ??
    Benoit

5. Merci Benoit. These were from the "Lanaudière" region, north of Joliette.
    I was disappointed that the fog would not lift at all. I am not sure if I will get another opportunity this year, since it will rain the next few days - many trees will empty out.
    Maybe, maybe one more day - a clear sunny one, I hope...

6. I love the "fog light" Frits. I hope you get another opportunity.

7. Excellent images Frits. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite but for sure it would include the 1st and 2nd. All of them are nice.

8. Excellent! Love the third one. Can't wait for the fall colors to arrive down here in Jersey.

Anthony

9. Frits Wonderful as always really love the 2nd and third ones thye are spectacular. Lookign forward to the fall colors here down in my neck of the woods
    -
    Mike

10. Very nice, Frits! I like the 1st one because of the colors along with the fog in the background. I also like the tombstone shot. These are all very serene shots. Nicely done!

11. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Frits,first and second are my fav's

Over here still everything green 20 degrees still

12. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Frits,

Beautiful series of fall images

Thanks for posting