1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Critique I went looking for birds

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by DynaSport, Jan 11, 2019 at 11:40 PM.

1. but these weren’t the birds I had in mind.

AA682947-95FA-4CBC-A8CA-5D6EACF16948.jpeg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

E79F13E4-2EFE-40E7-86CD-AA49D6AAC1E2.jpeg

75DA9539-3BB6-4FF9-B244-10F524DA5652.jpeg

7CC25720-DDBF-4229-ABCA-B985DE0A0710.jpeg

9DCFFB77-AF65-4F3D-BD11-0DBFCD8071F3.jpeg

I know I cut off a tiny bit of the tail on a couple and I had the front of the plane closer to the edge than I’d prefer on a couple. It was my first time trying this and I think I learned a little from the experience, but any tips from folks who do this kind of photography would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. You can increase the size of the canvas on that side of the photo and then fill the newly created empty area with the sky. That task is easier to make happen with this style of photo than most because of the simplicity of the sky. You can make it happen usually using an automated content-aware fill to fill the newly created empty area. Otherwise, it's pretty easy to manually clone the sky into the newly created area.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.