I will miss my commute to work.

Taken last week on my commute to work ( 3 hours Thunder Bay to Geraldton ) These are some of the regular roadside acquaintances seen on my commute.
I'm retiring June 1st so will not be seeing these on a regular basis...sad...
Black%20Bear%20Longlac%20May%202017%202.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Too long of a lens from my car 300 plus 1.4 tc
Moose%20Longlac%20May%202017_.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Congrats Bob!
Live is indeed grand on this side of life-- I've been happily retired for a couple of weeks now -- you'll love Monday mornings especially, assuming you can still figure which day of the week it is :D:whistle:(y)

Real Name
Randy
Congrats Bob!
Live is indeed grand on this side of life-- I've been happily retired for a couple of weeks now -- you'll love Monday mornings especially, assuming you can still figure which day of the week it is :D:whistle:(y)
So I'm not alone in not knowing what day it is:):):)

Congrats bob
Congrats Bob!
So I'm not alone in not knowing what day it is:):):)
Now you can stop being late for work to photograph your acquaintances :)
Congratulations on your retirement.

Thanks everyone. looking forward to the next chapter of my life. People are constantly asking me "what are you going to do " After 53 years of working I tell them that I believe i'll take up Marathon Aging.

What it needs is 1 very important fix: make every day read MONDAY! :D
Every day will be it's own day..don't have to call it anything - won't need that reference point!
Congratulation Bob! I'm a bit jealous of all you guys. I still have a few more years to go.
thanks Fred.
Congratulations, Bob! And what a commute! :eek:

I am completely jealous, but I only have 11 months to go, so I'll be patient! :)
the 11 months will fly by before you know it.

OH, Mr. I'm Gonna Miss My Commute, I'm crying big blue and green and pink tears for you ... NOT!!!!! :p Next thing we will hear from you is:
"Oh, look what I found on what USED to be my commute, I can spend more time in the same place now and laugh at the people going to work!" :D

All I will say is I'm jealous, you can pick what it is you think I'm jealous about, I'll bet right now that you will be correct ;)

OH, Mr. I'm Gonna Miss My Commute, I'm crying big blue and green and pink tears for you ... NOT!!!!! :p Next thing we will hear from you is:
"Oh, look what I found on what USED to be my commute, I can spend more time in the same place now and laugh at the people going to work!" :D

All I will say is I'm jealous, you can pick what it is you think I'm jealous about, I'll bet right now that you will be correct ;)
LOL...you're right ..I don't have to hurry now if I don't wish to.

Latest threads

Top Bottom