Ibarra Mexican Hot Chocolate

Dave (dburanich) told us in another thread about this Mexican chocolate, which is produced for making hot chocolate. I enjoyed photographing it as much as drinking it.

Setup Information
A small continuous-light lamp fitted with a diffusion sock was immediately to the right of the camera. Twelve focus-bracketed images at Nikon step size 3 were stacked in Helicon Focus at its default settings.

Mike 2021-07-06--0001-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Thanks, Karen!

Yes, I bought a pair of them in Cappadocia, Turkey. You're consistent, as you also liked them the first time you saw them 3 1/2 years ago. :) That first photo of them is displayed at https://www.nikoncafe.com/threads/wine-goblets.308142/
LOL! Now HOW did you remember my earlier comment? Guess I better be really careful with my comments! :p

I was in Cappadocia but didn't see goblets like THAT! I did see a beautiful 3 strand necklace though. It was easier to pack............!

Now HOW did you remember my earlier comment?

I didn't remember it at all. I only remembered displaying the two goblets here and found the thread. Lo and behold, you were the first person to post a comment in that thread, so it was easy for me to notice it.

Please tell me that you took a balloon ride when you went to Cappadocia. It's apparently one of the five best places in the world for taking one.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
I didn't remember it at all. I only remembered displaying the two goblets here and found the thread. Lo and behold, you were the first person to post a comment in that thread, so it was easy for me to notice it.

Please tell me that you took a balloon ride when you went to Cappadocia. It's apparently one of the five best places in the world for taking one.
We have taken two hot air balloon rides....both in ABQ during the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta! AWESOME! Didn't take one in Cappadocia, though.....:(

Latest threads

Top Bottom