Ibiss's all around

Here is a collection of some Ibis shots taken at Viera, Bear Point and Merritt all taken with D2H and 300f4 with 1.4 converter
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 5696
View attachment 5697
View attachment 5698
View attachment 5699

Very nice, Mike. I like all of them. Especially #2 and #3, though. Hard to get good shots of Glossies, and you managed to get one.

These are a bit bigger than the ones in your yard, aren't they???

Mike....

Every one of these is nothing short of EXCEPTIONAL!

By the way...is your frame a PSCS action?????

Jim

DavidM said:
Very nice, Mike. I like all of them. Especially #2 and #3, though. Hard to get good shots of Glossies, and you managed to get one.

These are a bit bigger than the ones in your yard, aren't they???
I was tryign for a decent Glossy all weekend and came away with two that I liekd they were much more skittish than the white ibis, thanks for looking

UncleFrank said:
That's a wonderful collection, Mike! Thanks for introducing me to this lovely creature.
Thanks Frank to be honest I didnt even know the Glossy existed before headign down, it was a very wary bird comapred to the white.

greyflash said:
Mike you have some wonderful shots here. The irridescence on #3 is really special. I hope you feel really good about these shots because you should.
gordon
Thanks I was happy with the whole trip, I was trying for a shot capturing the irridesence and came waway wwith only two shots that really caught it.

Great shots Mike. I like them all, especially the glossy, but my favorite is #1.

Can't wait to do this again. :D

Regards,

Frank

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom