Ibiss's all around

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by mike mac, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Very nice, Mike. I like all of them. Especially #2 and #3, though. Hard to get good shots of Glossies, and you managed to get one.

These are a bit bigger than the ones in your yard, aren't they???

2. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Mike....

Every one of these is nothing short of EXCEPTIONAL!

By the way...is your frame a PSCS action?????

Jim

3. Nice shots Mike, I told you the big birds werent that hard to get. :D

4. That's a wonderful collection, Mike! Thanks for introducing me to this lovely creature.

5. Mike you have some wonderful shots here. The irridescence on #3 is really special. I hope you feel really good about these shots because you should.

6. I was tryign for a decent Glossy all weekend and came away with two that I liekd they were much more skittish than the white ibis, thanks for looking

7. Thanks Frank to be honest I didnt even know the Glossy existed before headign down, it was a very wary bird comapred to the white.

8. gordon
    Thanks I was happy with the whole trip, I was trying for a shot capturing the irridesence and came waway wwith only two shots that really caught it.

9. jim
    thanks, I appreicate it, the framign action is from www.fredmiranda.com, if you are interested please email me.

10. You were right, and again thanks for twisting my arm

11. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Great shots Mike. I like them all, especially the glossy, but my favorite is #1.

Can't wait to do this again. :D

Regards,

Frank