Ibiss's all around

Very nice, Mike. I like all of them. Especially #2 and #3, though. Hard to get good shots of Glossies, and you managed to get one.

These are a bit bigger than the ones in your yard, aren't they???

DavidM said:
Very nice, Mike. I like all of them. Especially #2 and #3, though. Hard to get good shots of Glossies, and you managed to get one.

These are a bit bigger than the ones in your yard, aren't they???
I was tryign for a decent Glossy all weekend and came away with two that I liekd they were much more skittish than the white ibis, thanks for looking

UncleFrank said:
That's a wonderful collection, Mike! Thanks for introducing me to this lovely creature.
Thanks Frank to be honest I didnt even know the Glossy existed before headign down, it was a very wary bird comapred to the white.

greyflash said:
Mike you have some wonderful shots here. The irridescence on #3 is really special. I hope you feel really good about these shots because you should.
gordon
Thanks I was happy with the whole trip, I was trying for a shot capturing the irridesence and came waway wwith only two shots that really caught it.

Great shots Mike. I like them all, especially the glossy, but my favorite is #1.

Can't wait to do this again. :D

Regards,

Frank

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom