Ice storm!!!

Rob, nice series especially #3. I'm curious though about the first image, I find my self starring at the two people directly behind the young boy. I have looked at it several times and can't quite figure out what is going on here. It appears as though there's a woman's leg emerging from that child's body and the leg is suspended in mid air. Am I having a senior moment?, just can't seem to wrap my brain around this image. Excuse me for a moment, I need to go get some Tylenol, LOL.

Rob, nice series especially #3. I'm curious though about the first image, I find my self starring at the two people directly behind the young boy. I have looked at it several times and can't quite figure out what is going on here. It appears as though there's a woman's leg emerging from that child's body and the leg is suspended in mid air. Am I having a senior moment?, just can't seem to wrap my brain around this image. Excuse me for a moment, I need to go get some Tylenol, LOL.
Now you've done it Mike.... You've got me looking at the people in the background... and you're right, that's quite odd.:confused:

Now you've done it Mike.... You've got me looking at the people in the background... and you're right, that's quite odd.:confused:
Paul, the Tylenol has kicked in, I've looked at the image again and I think I've solved the puzzle. The man in the brown jacket is carrying the little girl in the pink coat who fell asleep. They just came from the store where he purchased a "leg lamp". The store was out of large shopping bags so the he tucked the leg lamp under the little girls arm and off they went. OR, the man is really a lady and the little girl who appears to be asleep is carrying the lady piggy-back style. OR, ......????

I know it's early.. but maybe I need something stronger than Tylenol, my head is beginning to hurt again!

Yeah, I thought that the two people in the back looked kind of strange. Looking at it closely, I think it is a man (or a woman?) carrying the child in some sort of purple carrier.

I like the second picture.

Perhaps there was a horrible accident and he is just gathering up misc. parts... Ok..... 1 Torso, got it.......1 womans Leg , ok, got it....:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay..You made me curious..Its a women sitting on the fence with here daughter against her.But indeed..it looks like Jack the Ripper is walking around with bodyparts.
@ ubetcha..I have some Tramadol .Interested??:wink:

Okay..You made me curious..Its a women sitting on the fence with here daughter against her.But indeed..it looks like Jack the Ripper is walking around with bodyparts.
@ ubetcha..I have some Tramadol .Interested??:wink:
Thank you kindly Rob, but I'm trying to cut back, LOL. I think I'll be able to sleep tonight though, knowing the "Rest of the Story", thank you for the explanation..... my wife hates it so when when she has to pry me off my laptop.:rolleyes: if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom