Icecaps Retreat to Reveal North Pole...

NorthPole.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Vinny, I have no idea what the pole is for - I was just walking along by the sea and there it was, in the middle of nowhere.

I suppose the Earth has to spin on something!

Hey Vinny, I have no idea what the pole is for - I was just walking along by the sea and there it was, in the middle of nowhere.

I suppose the Earth has to spin on something!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:! The Sphinx, The Pyramids,Loch Ness, Big Foot & The Mysterious Pole...We Must Get To The Bottom Of This!:eek::biggrin:

HAAA...! HAAA...! HAAA...!

That's just too funny...!

bigroflmaoed5.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:! The Sphinx, The Pyramids,Loch Ness, Big Foot & The Mysterious Pole...We Must Get To The Bottom Of This!:eek::biggrin:

Hahaha!

I wonder whether, somewhere on the other side of the world, there's someone, (Vinny perhaps?), hammering a veeeeeerrrryyyyyy long pole into the ground?

:tongue::biggrin:

Hey Vinny, I have no idea what the pole is for - I was just walking along by the sea and there it was, in the middle of nowhere. I suppose the Earth has to spin on something!

give it a tug from your end, i look out for it over this end:biggrin:

Hey Peter, can you grab that pole and slow the earth down a little as I'm getting older too quickly and want to slow down the process... :rolleyes:... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.. LOL...

That's a brilliant idea.

That way, I can stop us getting older, and qualify for my Time Lord badge as well!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom