Icecream kicking?

C

caero

Yes, this is an official sport. Today was the date of the world championships in icecream kicking. Here are some pictures I took.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And the Junior winner was:

Batman(boy)

And the senior winner was:

Magnus Karlsson from Sweden!

do what??????????????????///
i am going to believe my mind made this up. I enjoyed the pictures, the subject matter is out of bounds as far as my ability to comprehend tho.

As an Ice Cream lover this is almost sacrilegious. :eek: Shame on the organizers. Now an ice cream eating contest that would be something else. :tongue: Fun images and looks like a fun event. Pictures are great.

They definately do things different in Denmark I guess. Ice cream kicking??? Well, I will admit that you captured the competition well.

C

caero

I has to be said that you were allowed to eat as much of the 1 liter of vanilla icecream you had to kick before kicking. But most people only took a bite or two to supposedly increase the aerodynamics of the squared ice.

And every participant as well as all the spectators were invited down to the big icecream truck after the event for free icecream, so there was something for the icecream lovers as well lol

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom