Idaho in late winter

Drove a few miles from home to talk a walk on a popular nature trail in southeast Idaho.
DSC_4617-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_4641-Edit.jpg

DSC_4660-Edit-2.jpg

DSC_4677-Edit.jpg

Last edited:

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
I think I Recognize those views?, but always happy to see your images of that area overlook. Was it fair number of years ago you took images there? Or am I mistaken?

Real Name
Dan
Nice set, Terri. I also like no.3. The people in there add a dimension.

Yes a much different look than your other shots this winter. Snow is going fast. We're still out of state on our winter sojourn but back home they had over two feet drop a couple of days ago. And single digit temps since then. So I suppose there will still be plenty around when we return at the end of the month.

Nice set, Terri. I also like no.3. The people in there add a dimension.

Yes a much different look than your other shots this winter. Snow is going fast. We're still out of state on our winter sojourn but back home they had over two feet drop a couple of days ago. And single digit temps since then. So I suppose there will still be plenty around when we return at the end of the month.
Thankfully, the snow is going fairly fast. But, I'm sure we still have some winter weather ahead. Our front yard (which faces north) still has a lot of snow. Lucky you to have the best of both worlds. I think if I lived in Alaska I would want a winter sojourn, too!!

Excellent, Terri. Isn't it amazing what that little camera and lens can do (if you know what you're doing)?
Thank you, Jim! I am so impressed with it. In the shot with the sunset, I was able to bring so much detail out of the shadows. I used a polarizer on it for the first time. I think it worked well. I wanted to test it out because we are going to St. George soon.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom