Idaho

Thanks Terri! And beautiful shots as well.

Glad to hear about more COSTCO's arriving, that's a must!
I live in Eagle Idaho and we have 3 Costco’s within a half hour of our house. But there is not a Dunkin Donuts in the entire state, closest is Salt Lake City. It is a spectacular place to live!
Thanks Terri! And beautiful shots as well.

Glad to hear about more COSTCO's arriving, that's a must!

Last edited:
When the Air Force first notified me my next duty station was going to be in Idaho I was not very thrilled at the idea. However I was wrong, I feel in love with the area. After retirement we moved away from Idaho and now live in Tennessee, but it is Idaho I long to be back in. We moved away in 2011, but if you look to the left you will see I have never changed my little profile pic.

Just a few things you can find just a short drive from the Boise area.

1. Great camping at Red Fish Lake
_7000930_819.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Thunder Mountain train ride (I think this operation has closed down after we moved)
1626.jpg

3. Bruneau Dunes, the largest single structure dune in North America
54599682.z03.jpg

4. Color can be found between the desert and the mountains
68203176.ilnQE7Rn.D20_1793.jpg

5. Tons of winter wonderland. Never really had what I would call a bad winter when I lived in Mountain Home, but you can head up towards Sun Valley and in to Stanley and really have some fun.
72323622.LHDjYJB9.DXS_0805.jpg

The Boise area is perfectly located for staging to not only see amazing places in Idaho, but not to far of a drive to a number of National Parks in Utah, and it's not a bad drive to Yellowstone.

View attachment 1683948

2. Thunder Mountain train ride (I think this operation has closed down after we moved)
View attachment 1683949

View attachment 1683950
View attachment 1683951

5. Tons of winter wonderland. Never really had what I would call a bad winter when I lived in Mountain Home, but you can head up towards Sun Valley and in to Stanley and really have some fun.
View attachment 1683952

The Boise area is perfectly located for staging to not only see amazing places in Idaho, but not to far of a drive to a number of National Parks in Utah, and it's not a bad drive to Yellowstone.
INDEED, INDEED , INDEED!

View attachment 1683948

View attachment 1683949

View attachment 1683950
View attachment 1683951

View attachment 1683952

Love all of these!

Latest threads

Top Bottom