Identical????

In utero, the twins were in separate sacks. We are not positive they are identical. Only a DNA test will tell us for sure. But when you see them looking like this it sure seems like they are. As they grow they look more and more alike.

By the way, both are over 12 lbs. now. They are 20 weeks old tomorrow, with an adjusted age of 10 weeks. Both are constantly smiling and laughing, making lots of cooing noises, holding their heads up well, and putting their weight on their legs when you hold them in a standing position. We are so encouraged by their development.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Aw. 12 pounds! Here comes trouble. :biggrin:

They sure look identical to me -- identically cute!

Perhaps in utero was just a hint they want separate rooms!

They sure do look alike. They are looking good. Its hard to believe they are the same tiny things we saw pictures of a few months ago.

My vote is for identical! And in that photo they really do look it too. I'm so happy that after their rough start in life that they are now healthy, happy, babies.

Yep, I'm guessing Identical as well! What cuties they are...of course, just look at big brother Jaden...he's a living doll as well! It's so great to see them thriving, Terri! Thanks for sharing them with us!

That is such a cute picture! They sure do look alike. It's great to hear they are doing so well.

They sure look identical to me. That is so awesome! Great update Terri!!

Stuart,
Thanks for your interest. Hopefully I can get my studio stuff out soon and we can get some portraits of them.

Aw. 12 pounds! Here comes trouble. :biggrin:

They sure look identical to me -- identically cute!

Perhaps in utero was just a hint they want separate rooms!

Beezle,
That was funny! I'll tell their mom that they want separate rooms. They are in the same room now, but did each get their own cribs. It was so cute seeing them sleeping side by side.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'd say they're identical.....or darned close to it! They're darling! Isn't it fun watching them growing and changing day by day?

Connie,
It is very fun for me watching them grow. But my poor daughter, taking care of them is wearing her out.

View attachment 93654

They sure do look alike. They are looking good. Its hard to believe they are the same tiny things we saw pictures of a few months ago.

I know--it seems unreal now that they were so sick.

My vote is for identical! And in that photo they really do look it too. I'm so happy that after their rough start in life that they are now healthy, happy, babies.

Seems like everyone thinks they are identical. My dad is an identical twin, so it runs in the family! They do look good, don't they!

Yep, I'm guessing Identical as well! What cuties they are...of course, just look at big brother Jaden...he's a living doll as well! It's so great to see them thriving, Terri! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Hi Leigh,
Sure hope you are taking care of yourself. Bet you are getting excited for your little one. Glad you enjoy seeing photos of our babies!

That is such a cute picture! They sure do look alike. It's great to hear they are doing so well.

Sharon,
It's fun seeing how much alike they are. It is such a blessing that they've done so well. Thank you for your interest.

Terri, glad to see that things are going so well...great pic...

Thanks, John. It was just one of those "quick, grab the camera" moments. But it is fun having a record of how much alike they are.

Boy these two little guys have come a long ways. They sure do look identical.

Gordon,
They have come so far with no major setbacks. We are blessed. Saw the photos of your new little one on pbase. She is a doll!

The look very much alike. Are you sure this is not a Photoshop trick Terri? :biggrin:

I wish I was that good at Photoshop!:biggrin: No tricks here.

Good looking boys. So glad they are doing well after such a hard start. It's easy to see how proud you are by the tone of your posts.

I also enjoyed the photo of yourself with the three grandkids on the porch swing. Those are memories they will cherish forever... thanks to your interest in photography and that is what it's all about to me. :smile:

They sure do look a like. I love the quarterback shirts they make them look husky! You know my two oldest sons looked like twins when they were smaller and there is two years difference between them. I am not kidding I had to write their names on pictures because of course they wore the same clothes and I couldn't tell them apart in pics.

Sarah

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
So lovely and beautiful!

Definitely the cutest quarterbacks.

awww they are so cute. I am an identical twin. My sister and I work at the same college which makes things interesting. But we are so use to being called the wrong name it doesn't bother us.

Latest threads

Top Bottom