1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

IE7 extensions

Discussion in 'PC/Windows/Linux' started by Kerry Pierce, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Kerry Pierce

Kerry Pierce

Jan 7, 2006
    Detroit
    For several years, I used PopUp Cop as an extension to IE to block ads, popups, flash, animations, etc. It's a shareware program that I liked a great deal, but it doesn't work well with Vista and they're still trying to work out the issues.

Meanwhile, I found another program, which is freeware, that works very well and is probably as good as, or perhaps better than PopUp Cop, called IE7 Pro. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and am quite pleased with it. The latest version even has a spell checker, which seems to work in a rather rudimentary but unobtrusive manner. If you like having the ability to turn on/off various ads, flash, etc, then you might want to give this util a try.

Here's the link to the home page.

http://www.ie7pro.com/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.