If the color scheme bothers you.....

PGB

I have reactivated the default schema just for you. For those that like the Current NikonCafe yellow/black scheme you don't have to change a thing. If you wish to change to the old color scheme:

1. go to the User CP link

2. Edit Options

3. look for Miscellaneous Options Group

4. Forum Skin, change to Default Style

If you want to go back to the yellow black, follow these steps again and select Nikon skin.

Hope this helps.

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Thanks, Patrick. You must be working very hard to put everything up. You don't even have time to upload your own avatar.

I can answer that one. The import software has a bug, and wouldn't upload the avatars.

Sorry. :redface:

I'm back to Blue, baby!

ALthough I really didn't mind the yellow/nlack color scheme, I just feel more mellow with the cool blue! Thanks Man! :cool:

Yeah, I was starting to get siezures with all that bright yellow. :Sick:

I like all the new features. I most people will like it once they get over the shock.
I do think I would like it better with the avatars on the left instead of the top.

I'm for the blue..

Thanks, Patrick, for the tip on how to change it. Congrats on the updated forum. I know you all have worked many hours on getting this to us.

Thanks Patrick for giving us skin options. I went back to the cool blue/gray, which really is easier on my eyes. There's just enough yellow to make it a very pleasing page now. I have a really hard time reading very much at Nikonians because of the orange. Gives me more time to hang around here!

Patrick Bramlett said:
Finally, I did something right! :)

Patrick,

You've done many things right. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Thanks for the colors. Much appreciated for my aging eyes.

Latest threads

Top Bottom