If They Could See Me Now...

web.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg
(Shot By Freddy)
F5, 50G, Portra 400, Costco Scans:smile:

7, 8 are favorites but the hair in 6 is a hoot. Or did you slip in an old self-portrait?

Jacques, i had to get that kid's hair in # 6! I admit it, im jealous!:biggrin:
Last shot Freddy, my Good Buddy, from this forum took.:smile: Thank You!

fantastic set Steve, #2 for me, but you had to in #8:biggrin: your composition skills need updating:biggrin::biggrin:

Really nice stuff here! I have to get back into the city, have not done that in awhile. When I saw the first one I thought "Bank-robbers" :)

D

Deleted member 960

Great set in BW, fave is the last. Was this using a timer or did someone take this shot?

Great street shooting Steve.

You should bust out the F5 more often.

Gregory
Greg, You're Inspiring Me With Your Brilliant Film Work! Thanks Buddy!
Great set in BW, fave is the last. Was this using a timer or did someone take this shot?
Thanks Bill! I Had My Friend, Freddy From This Forum Take The Shot.:smile:
I like them all, but I'm really digging #7 and #8, and hey, who is that handsome dude in #8?? :tongue:
Lyndee, Some People Mistake Me For A Young "Justin Bieber" With A Big Nose & A Bald Head!:biggrin::tongue::eek::rolleyes::confused:! Thanks!
#2 #7 #8 excellent work love that....

Appreciate It Peter!!!

Steve, this is a bit of a departure, or rather, a development for you isn't it?

I haven't seen a series from you before where you have engaged the subjects directly and taken them knowingly. That's a courageous and difficult thing to do, and you've got some fantastic results from it, and I admire you for what you've tried to do, and what you've achieved.

But whether I prefer it to your more familiar style, where you are the unseen observer of private moments, I honestly don't know, and at this very moment, I might be forced to say I prefer the former style, though I don't want to denigrate these super photos in any way. They are certainly quite different. It will be interesting to see where you go with this.

What do you think, if its not unfair to ask?

Steve, this is a bit of a departure, or rather, a development for you isn't it?

I haven't seen a series from you before where you have engaged the subjects directly and taken them knowingly. That's a courageous and difficult thing to do, and you've got some fantastic results from it, and I admire you for what you've tried to do, and what you've achieved.

But whether I prefer it to your more familiar style, where you are the unseen observer of private moments, I honestly don't know, and at this very moment, I might be forced to say I prefer the former style, though I don't want to denigrate these super photos in any way. They are certainly quite different. It will be interesting to see where you go with this.

What do you think, if its not unfair to ask?

Excellent observation Peter & Im Glad You Asked! Sometimes You Have To Mix It Up A Little & Inch Out Of Your Comfort Zone. Its Definitely Not Stealthy & Unobtrusive But It's Also A Cool Way To Meet Strangers & For The Most Part Get A Smile Out Of Someone Once They Know Your Not A Perv!
On The Other Hand...:eek: The Image Of The Older Couple Glaring At Me & Wanting To Club Me With Their Respective Canes Is The Total Opposite End Of The Spectrum & I Rather Enjoy That Too! So I Guess It All Balances Out In The End! The Yin & Yang! Thanks Peter, I Always Respect Your Views & Opinions!!!

All great, really like #7, but #2 does it for me, but who's that good looking dude in #8 and why is he leaning on that portion of that poster behind him.... :rolleyes: Hmmmm..:wink:. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...LOL...

Latest threads

Top Bottom