If you do the crime....

you do the time!
We went on a scenic tour today and stopped next to a river to let Piggy go for a walk. [His first family named him that because he looked like a piglet as a baby apparently].
Next thing we know he's rolling in duck poo! We had to wrap him in a towel to avoid contact and eventually gave up looking for a dog-wash in the small town and poured our bottles of water over him to clean him off well enough to drive home :D
duckpoo.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That's what car boots are for...
This is a 7 seater - no boot :) And believe me, this guy can whine and howl if he is excluded from our company - even when we arrive at a park in the car people turn and look to see if someone has just driven over a dog - he yelps and wails so much to make sure he is taken with :D

He definitely knows how to use his cuteness to his benefit - especially when we're eating roast beef. But don't dare try to take away his drumstick!

29103227_2055348167816650_8911549864907636736_n.jpg
29186999_2055347674483366_7001459221250179072_n.jpg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    271.3 KB · Views: 72
  • image.png
    image.png
    310.4 KB · Views: 69
Real Name
Dan
This is a 7 seater - no boot :) And believe me, this guy can whine and howl if he is excluded from our company - even when we arrive at a park in the car people turn and look to see if someone has just driven over a dog - he yelps and wails so much to make sure he is taken with :D
Oof. That's a tough situation then.

I can relate to the yowling. We're flying with ours tonight going in the hold. She absolutely shrieks when we leave her at the security gate. Can be heard throughout the airport. We drop her and walk away as quickly as possible. Then as we're walking toward our gate we act as annoyed/appalled at the noise as everyone else.

Oof. That's a tough situation then.

I can relate to the yowling. We're flying with ours tonight going in the hold. She absolutely shrieks when we leave her at the security gate. Can be heard throughout the airport. We drop her and walk away as quickly as possible. Then as we're walking toward our gate we act as annoyed/appalled at the noise as everyone else.
Today I was daydreaming as I pulled in at the park on the way home from the store - he was silent. Usually as we're turning in to the parking lot I say out loud "Look here's a PARK!" and then he starts yelping and squealing and everyone starts looking for the dog with broken limbs :D

Latest threads

Top Bottom