If you don't want to buy a D2X, don't try it ...

I am back from my first outing with the D2X. My god, I can't believe my eyes ...

The details are simply outstanding and the most impressive thing to me are the colors. Simply wow. On par with the D2H and possibly better right out of the box. My disapointment for now is the Auto White Balance (wich is aomething I never use anyways) to not be very accurate in mixed lighting but the rest of the camera blew me away.

For the first time in a long time, I can look at the picture at 100% crop and not try to make excuses for lost details. That Sony CMOS is simply awesome. Noisefree til you hit the 1600 ISO mark in good light, the rendering is far superior than anything I have tried (all camera included) so far.

I will post images in the appropriate threads and galleries but here is a quick example ...

You don't mind a squirrel shot do you ?

DSC_0156.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Let's see more Yves!! Obviously, for us birdie shooters, the croppability is very important. Ron's pictures got my mouth to watering. This little guy started a flood.... :roll:

Frank

Yves, you are an outstanding photographer. Amazing how much detail you capture in your shots...........oh yeah......great shot of the squirrel!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Yves I thought you just ordered your D2x last week! Did you get it already? How did you get it so fast? Now you have become one of the unwashed D2x heathen!! :x

I wanna be a heathen too!!! :cry:

WAAAAAAAA!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Right on!

Can't wait to see what it can do in the hands of a real pro like yourself. I'll be looking for more of your 2X pic posts. Enjoy!

realeyz said:
Yves I thought you just ordered your D2x last week! Did you get it already? How did you get it so fast? Now you have become one of the unwashed D2x heathen!! :x

Todd, may I join you in the

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

realeyz said:

Yes, It was ordered wednesday or thursday. Got it yesterday morning.
I think Nikon people like me. :-P

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
For some reason

For some reason the your little trademark animal doesn't show up when I opened the thread. Pbase?

So instead I went up on your Pbase site and walked down memory lane - there are so many picture I recognize, I had a lot of fun!

Congratulations on getting the D2X, I'm enjoying mine, its incredible how much one can crop now...

WB so you just set it manually?

Boobie Joe said:
realeyz said:

Yes, It was ordered wednesday or thursday. Got it yesterday morning.
I think Nikon people like me. :-P

Where did you order from please? Mail Order? Local shop? Are you an NPR kinda dewd or what?

Yves, the Nikon people would be silly if they didn't like you given how well you show off their products.

Look forward to many wonderful images from you.

Neil

Latest threads

Top Bottom