If you haven't seen Spiderman 3, yet...

We took the kids yesterday and all I'll say about it was we loved it! For fun though, everytime a photographer was shown - I noticed the brand of the camera wouldn't be on the camera - or I couldn't see it! Now, ya'll go enjoy and take a close look at the cams!!

This is a film I am really looking forward to seeing.

It my opinion the first 2 were the best adaptatiom of the Marvel heros.

Some of the Batman were good and some were atroicous.

BW. Bob F.

Tried going last night and earliest show available was at 10:15. Too late for the younger ones in my crowd. So bought tickets last night for tonight. Should be good.

G

Gr8Tr1x

This is a film I am really looking forward to seeing.

It my opinion the first 2 were the best adaptatiom of the Marvel heros.

Some of the Batman were good and some were atroicous.

BW. Bob F.

The most recent Batman was awesome!

G

Gr8Tr1x

We took the kids yesterday and all I'll say about it was we loved it! For fun though, everytime a photographer was shown - I noticed the brand of the camera wouldn't be on the camera - or I couldn't see it! Now, ya'll go enjoy and take a close look at the cams!!

Seems like our good friend Ven...Eddie Brock was sporting a Sony Alpha in a movie still I saw a while back. Havent seen the movie yet though. Cant wait.

We just got back from seeing it and enjoyed it thoroughly. Very well done. My favorite line was Peter's last line in the movie. About making good choices. I wish I'd written it down.

Leaving the house @ 10:45 A.M to see the 12:00 showing of the movie with my wife and 17 year old. As a child I read almost every comic printed and eventually owned over 3,000 of them. Spider-Man was always my favorite followed by the Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer & Batman. I paid 12 cents for a comic back then but could never afford to buy the quantity today that I did as a kid, the prices are astounding. - Jeff

Edited: 9:43 P.M.
Saw the movie and one word describes it all WOW!!!!! Obviously I'm a big Spidey nut anyway but I loved it as well as my wife (who never read a comic), amazingly my 17 year old liked Spiderman 1 & 2 better.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 and 2 were better...3 was a little slow towards the middle to the end (before the battle). IMHO they spent too much time during the fighting with some unnecessary dialogue, but it was still better then half of the other movies that are out there. My wife started to doze up during the aforementioned slower periods of the movie, and she is a good judge of how slow a movie can be as she is quick to get sleepy when the movies start to drag.

They probably could have trimmed the running time to 120 minutes and it would have been perfect.

I took my ten year old son and we both loved it. The Sandman is worth seeing the movie alone! I can't wait for installment 4.

Saw it on Saturday -- my thoughts echo the above: 1&2 were better. A lot of the dialogue was kinda cheesy and they spent too much time on the interpersonal relationship aspects of the film. That said, 3 had a lot of funny parts and the special effects were well done.

G

Gr8Tr1x

I just saw it with my wife tonight. I thought it was good. I was expecting to be let down after some of the reviews said it wasn't as good as 1 & 2. I thought it was fine...when do we get to see Dr. Connors become the Lizard?!?

BTW, I thought that Venom was awesome....

I especially liked the special effects they used on the sandman! Since I haven't read the comics, the movies are really good and my kids like them too! I really liked the part when spiderman forgave the sandman for his crime!

I just saw it with my wife tonight. I thought it was good. I was expecting to be let down after some of the reviews said it wasn't as good as 1 & 2. I thought it was fine...when do we get to see Dr. Connors become the Lizard?!?

BTW, I thought that Venom was awesome....

I hope the original cast & director hang around to do a few more, but so far they are non-committal at best, rumor is Peter Jackson doesn't want to do the prequel to Lord of the Rings and that there is interest in stealing Sam from Sony to do it. Time will tell.

The Lizard would be cool and of course don't forget the Rhino, Electro, Shocker, Hammerhead, Kingpin, Vulture & the Jackal to name a few more potential villans......Nuff Said!!!! - Jeff :smile:

G

Gr8Tr1x

I hope the original cast & director hang around to do a few more, but so far they are non-committal at best, rumor is Peter Jackson doesn't want to do the prequel to Lord of the Rings and that there is interest in stealing Sam from Sony to do it. Time will tell.

The Lizard would be cool and of course don't forget the Rhino, Electro, Shocker, Hammerhead, Kingpin, Vulture & the Jackal to name a few more potential villans......Nuff Said!!!! - Jeff :smile:

The Sinister Six might be a bit much...but the Lizard would be a logical progression, since he has been in each of the three movies.

BTW, Raimi directing Smaug, would be awesome.

Latest threads

Top Bottom