Critique If you like red and green

Friends gave the two bell peppers and the grape tomatoes to me that they had picked from their garden. It had been years since I had eaten home-grown vegetables. As a test, I ate a grape tomato I had bought from a large grocery store chain and then I ate a grape tomato grown in the garden. I couldn't believe how much better the garden-grown tomato was.

Setup
The tabletop is a serving plate. A medium and large continuous-light lamp, both fitted with a diffusion sock, were overlapping each other above the scene. I would have preferred using my strip softbox instead of the two lamps but I was short on time and mounting it above the scene in my tiny makeshift studio would have taken more time than I had.

Focus Stacking
10 focus-bracketed images at Nikon step size 3 stacked in Helicon Focus at default settings.

Mike 2020-10-01--0006-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very effective Mike and beautifully photographed as always. Home grown usually tastes better, as I keep finding out when my daughter pops up with some of her produce. I used to do it myself so should probably start again.

Latest threads

Top Bottom