If you're not in a hurry

Be careful of that seat!!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

John

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Gale and Frank.

As soon as I recover from my "senior moment" I'll give you the location.

patrickh

No, this is New Jersey's new low speed rail system for laid back transplants from California. (Just kidding)

John

I really like the sepia that gives smoothness of tone to the picture and that old feeling.

Being in the slow process to decide what will be my next camera and lenses, I wonder which camera you use?

patrickh said:
Is this the replacement for AMtrak?
HAHAHAH. That comment just made me laugh out loud at the office.

After all the hassle's I've had with Amtrak, Acela, and now the Metroliner, let me say I think that is a much better solution! :D

Gilles said:
I really like the sepia that gives smoothness of tone to the picture and that old feeling.

Being in the slow process to decide what will be my next camera and lenses, I wonder which camera you use?
Gilles,

I'm virtually certain it was taken on film because the "original" file is 158MB. Probably a Nikon F3. Right now I am primarily using a D70.

John

DAVE VAN said:
Nice image John. Was this taken at the Pennsylvania Railroad Museum in Strasburg?
No Dave. I passed by the museum last summer on a trip to that area, but was more interested at the time in the Amish themes, museums and farms. I got a few interesting pictures at the Ephrata Cloister. This farmstead was taken on that trip.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

John

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom