I'll be back....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Panos Kazanelis, Aug 12, 2005.

1. ...I'll be gone with the ...airplane in 1 hour... going vacations...

Be back around 10th of September...

Be good and have fun.

Over 'n' out... ;-) 8) :roll: :D

2. Have fun as well. I will go on vacation this monday.
    Cheers

3. avalanche161

avalanche161

May 17, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Panos&Harry....... Have great vacations and bring back lots of pictures!
    ----------------------------------------------
    Best Regards, Alan

4. I am off also, enjoy your trip I will be checking in periodically

5. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    I just came back - but have a great trip both of you.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Happy and fun vacationing guys.. :>))))

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Reading the tragic news of the jet crash in Athens, Greece...it would be nice to get a "smoke signal" from Panos to know that he is okay.

8. Frank

I saw that also. The same thoughts entered my mind.

Russ

9. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Russ,

I know that there is no point in thinking the worst, but Greece is made up of so many islands, Panos has so many options for his vacation so not sure if he was heading to Athens. I guess it's the "Italian" in me to have some concern. It has been said that Italians aren't happy unless they're worried about something...talk about stereo-typing!!!!!

10. tweber

tweber

Feb 12, 2005
    St. Louis
    Exact same thought here, Frank. But, it's worth noting that Panos' message said he was leaving within an hour and that was on Friday at 2:15 AM our time. I have to think he was on a much earlier plane leaving Cypress.

I sure hope that was the case anyway.

Tom

11. Having had his departure date in mind I did not worry too much about Panos, but it also struck me like lightning when I heard about the crash.

12. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Tom,

Oh yeah, I know, I was just thinking that he might have a few destinations that would require some additional air travel...he is probably enjoying himself comfortably with friends and/or family, but it all raises a red flag of concern. He'll get home in September and laugh at this thread. Probably blurt out, "Crazy Italians, always worrying about nothing!!!"

13. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Patrick called me about an hour ago with the same concerns. I sure hope you guys are right and they are unfounded. I'd feel a lot better if Panos would check in though. :?

14. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I'm stuck here, no vaca for Mr. 101. Oh wait, my life is a vacation! Have fun Panos!

15. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

16. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    http://www.flyhelios.com/

I called the hotline and the airline indicated that there was no one by the name of Panosgiottis E. Kazanelis. Had trouble with English but after several minutes of working through the language barrier the operator says that there was no one by that name on the flight.

Praying for that to be the case. I have left Panos an email and voicemail asking him to check in with us.

Thanks everyone for your prayers,

17. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    We all thank you for going the extra mile and checking further, Patrick. Most would assume that Panos is fine, but when you get that funny feeling in your gut...we'll you know.