I'll be back....

...I'll be gone with the ...airplane in 1 hour... going vacations...

Be back around 10th of September...

Be good and have fun.

Over 'n' out... ;-) 8) :roll: :D

Panos&Harry....... Have great vacations and bring back lots of pictures!
----------------------------------------------
Best Regards, Alan

Reading the tragic news of the jet crash in Athens, Greece...it would be nice to get a "smoke signal" from Panos to know that he is okay.

Hey Russ,

I know that there is no point in thinking the worst, but Greece is made up of so many islands, Panos has so many options for his vacation so not sure if he was heading to Athens. I guess it's the "Italian" in me to have some concern. It has been said that Italians aren't happy unless they're worried about something...talk about stereo-typing!!!!!

eng45ine said:
Reading the tragic news of the jet crash in Athens, Greece...it would be nice to get a "smoke signal" from Panos to know that he is okay.

Exact same thought here, Frank. But, it's worth noting that Panos' message said he was leaving within an hour and that was on Friday at 2:15 AM our time. I have to think he was on a much earlier plane leaving Cypress.

I sure hope that was the case anyway.

Tom

tweber said:
Exact same thought here, Frank. But, it's worth noting that Panos' message said he was leaving within an hour and that was on Friday at 2:15 AM our time. I have to think he was on a much earlier plane leaving Cyprus.
Tom

Having had his departure date in mind I did not worry too much about Panos, but it also struck me like lightning when I heard about the crash.

Hey Tom,

Oh yeah, I know, I was just thinking that he might have a few destinations that would require some additional air travel...he is probably enjoying himself comfortably with friends and/or family, but it all raises a red flag of concern. He'll get home in September and laugh at this thread. Probably blurt out, "Crazy Italians, always worrying about nothing!!!"

Patrick called me about an hour ago with the same concerns. I sure hope you guys are right and they are unfounded. I'd feel a lot better if Panos would check in though. :?

PGB

http://www.flyhelios.com/

I called the hotline and the airline indicated that there was no one by the name of Panosgiottis E. Kazanelis. Had trouble with English but after several minutes of working through the language barrier the operator says that there was no one by that name on the flight.

Praying for that to be the case. I have left Panos an email and voicemail asking him to check in with us.

Thanks everyone for your prayers,

We all thank you for going the extra mile and checking further, Patrick. Most would assume that Panos is fine, but when you get that funny feeling in your gut...we'll you know.

Latest threads

Top Bottom