I'll be suffering withdrawals but . . .

I will be suffering withdrawals but being in Italy will probably make up for it. Be nice to each other and keep posting and making comments on each others images. The Cafe is a great place to hang out. See you in about three weeks.

Hi Gordon,

Wow, we'll miss you :!: And hope you have a great time. Bet you'll have lots of photos to share with us when you return.

I"ll be looking for your posts when you return in three weeks.

Bon Voyage and my best to you,

Gaye

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
Enjoy Gordon. Things like this do not come around often. we will miss your interaction but know you will be back.

Have a nice holiday, and be sure to try the "Vino!"
;-)

...that was our Tuscany-mood from last year:
33997239.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

...looking forward to seeing some of your pics.

What a wonderful opportunity -- 3 weeks in Italy -- enjoy it and take lots of pics to share when you return! Travel safely!

Have a safe, enjoyable trip, bring back lots of exquisite pictures so we can imagine what it was like. Sample the local vinos and foods, and relax. We'll miss you but it'll be nice knowing you're seeing great sites! Cheers, S

Have a great trip Gordon,

Maybe you can get a small Nikon Cafe fix at an internet cafe or something. Can't wait to see all your pics from the trip!

K

Ken-L

greyflash said:
I will be suffering withdrawals but being in Italy will probably make up for it. Be nice to each other and keep posting and making comments on each others images. The Cafe is a great place to hang out. See you in about three weeks.

I'm hoping that you find a way to access a computer while away!

Have a great trip!

Latest threads

Top Bottom