I'll Figure Out How To Smoothly Do This (I Hope)

You talking about going down the slide, or keeping the video smooth? I was really impressed by that "drowning sequence" at the end of the film. Leaving us with just that image of the empty pool bottom, and you just floating, dead in the water, butt up .... what a piece of cinematic master .......j

Oh, almost forgot, ;);)

Fun stuff.
If it was too smooth it would not be as much fun. Great stuff.
Tks folks!

You talking about going down the slide, or keeping the video smooth? I was really impressed by that "drowning sequence" at the end of the film. Leaving us with just that image of the empty pool bottom, and you just floating, dead in the water, butt up .... what a piece of cinematic master .......j

Oh, almost forgot, ;);)
LoL yes I'm still waiting for the flotation strap to come in so I can feel a bit more confident on the slides...:smug:

Seriously, though, quite cool with the Aw-1. I am pretty happy with the video on these little cameras myself.

Cool video! What settings u guys liking? I was finding the 1080/60i had too many artifacts for my liking so i have been sticking to 720/60 in case i want to slow it down.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom