I'll throw one into the hopper

Hi You'll,

Now that Harris is home and not sleeping in the room with my computers I can post a pic from this weekend's shoot.
40000784.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Awesome

Sitting here waiting for you to get up this AM Harry and happened upon this gem, great exposure and colors and perfect timing on the shot!
Thanks for everything

Backdoctor said:
I like computers, but sleeping with them? Not on the first date. What do you think I am?

To answer your question, oh Doctor of the Back, would consume volumes......... :wink:

Nice image, I knew that I was going to be missing some great opportunities, and I truly thank all of you folks who were in FLA this weekend for continuing to remind me of just how much I missed, thank you very much :lol: :lol: .

Keep 'em coming,

Retief said:
Backdoctor said:
I like computers, but sleeping with them? Not on the first date. What do you think I am?

To answer your question, oh Doctor of the Back, would consume volumes......... :wink:

Nice image, I knew that I was going to be missing some great opportunities, and I truly thank all of you folks who were in FLA this weekend for continuing to remind me of just how much I missed, thank you very much :lol: :lol: .

Keep 'em coming,
We aim to please. :lol:

Re: Awesome

mike mac said:
Sitting here waiting for you to get up this AM Harry and happened upon this gem, great exposure and colors and perfect timing on the shot!
Thanks for everything

Thanks Mike. it was a real pleasure meeting you and the rest of the crew.

Backdoctor said:

nice shot harry, any other keepers?

Hey Harris,

I think you are one great guy. it was a pleasure having you stay over. I shot around 12 gigs worth fo pics. Considering my normal ratio I would say that I will have around 12 keepers by the time the dust settles. :lol:

Harry,

Great shot. :!: :!:

I cannot say enough about the great time that I had down there this week-end. Thanks so much to you and Gale for scouting out the places to shoot, and for providing such fantastic weather.... :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Frank

Hi Harry,

I've been waiting for your pictures. This one was worth waiting for..super shot!

Know you'll be up hours working on the 12 keepers and wading through the 12 GB of pictures.. that's a full time job and I thought you were retired.

Hi to Linda too,

Gaye

Flew said:
Harry,

Great shot. :!: :!:

I cannot say enough about the great time that I had down there this week-end. Thanks so much to you and Gale for scouting out the places to shoot, and for providing such fantastic weather.... :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Frank

Hey Frank,

It was great having all of you northerners down for a visit. The weather was a bit on the chilly side but its been warming up the last few days. :)

GeeJay said:
Hi Harry,

I've been waiting for your pictures. This one was worth waiting for..super shot!

Know you'll be up hours working on the 12 keepers and wading through the 12 GB of pictures.. that's a full time job and I thought you were retired.

Hi to Linda too,

Gaye

Hey Gaye,

Linda sends her regards. Thanks for the kind words on the pic. Its a good thing I'm retired I don't know how the folks with jobs fit in all of this post processing.

HarryB said:
I don't know how the folks with jobs fit in all of this post processing.

Harry,

We don't get much sleep, and it still takes forever.... :? :lol: :wink:

Frank

Latest threads

Top Bottom