Illinois State Redbirds

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Tomerrifc, Apr 22, 2007.

1. I had the most fun today shooting with Frank and Rod. Thanks guys, it was really fun!

As you all have probably seen the posts from Frank and Rod, here are a couple of mine.

View attachment 92023

View attachment 92024

2. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    I like the pitcher shot! I can see the intensity in his eyes. Some nice work there, Ty!

3. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    Nice work, Ty. I really like #3, with the catcher's glove in the scene. the batter's mouth is open, and it's as if he's telling the catcher "you can't have this one".

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great shots
    3 wow good shootin

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Good stuff Ty, I wasn't sure what you were going after behind the fence, but it was worth the effort. I hope the next time we shoot, it isn't so dusty!

6. JMartin

JMartin Guest

Nice shots, Ty.

All three of you have some remarkable stuff! Makes me want to give my wife her wish and move back north so I have some sport shooters to hook up with!

7. Most excellent stuff as always TY I sure wish I coudl shoot with you guys it woudl be fun

8. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    I just knew your shots would be great....Man, the ball on bat and everything.
    Yep that's what I was talking about...Nice job....I'll get it someday...:biggrin:

I had a great time Ty....We need to do it again real soon..Maybe I can come up
    there to do some shooting..

9. #1 is special !

10. Thanks Jeff, the intensity is there for sure. Thanks for looking, much appreciated.

Hey Jim, I for about 1 second thought about cropping out the glove but in my mind that sort of adds a different perspective to the shot so I decided to leave it in. Thanks for looking.

Thanks Gale, It was the most fun out there shooting with Frank and Rod. Thanks for looking.

Hey Frank, thanks a bunch. I have to give the credit for this shot to Rod cause had I not looked at his shot from behind the plate I would have never had the idea to give it a try. Thanks ROD!

Hey Joe, thanks so much for your kind comments. And come on down or should I say up! :smile: We would love to have you to hook up with and go out shooting sports. Frank and I will just about go shooting any where any time and now we have Rod to include as well.

Hey Mike, are you kidding me? We would love to hook up with you and go out shooting any day any time. It would be a pleasure indeed! Thanks so much for your way to generous comment. :smile:

Hey Rod, thanks again for a great day. And for the record, I can only take partial credit for that shot. I credit you with the rest for showing me the way. Your shot from behind the plate to me is better than mine. There is no catching up for you to do at all, you are there my friend, you are there already. We will definitely hook up and do it again, real soon!

Hey Randy, thanks a bunch for looking.

11. Simba909

Simba909

Mar 2, 2006
    Miami, FL
    Great shots Ty, especially #3 perfect timing.