Ilwaco Fishing Harbor

A shot of the fishing port of Ilwaco, Washington at the mouth of the Columbia River. Most of the boats here are commerial crab fishing boats.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Louie

Very nice shot Louie .... just out of curiosity, how much PP work did you have to do to get this fantastic result? I also have the fabled 17-55 and have never managed to get such results, but then my PP skills are pretty poor LOL:smile: If you tell me this image is straight from the camera, I am heading out right now with my D2H and very sharp copy of my 17-55, and will not come home unless I get good pictures :biggrin: :biggrin:

Very nice shot Louie .... just out of curiosity, how much PP work did you have to do to get this fantastic result? I also have the fabled 17-55 and have never managed to get such results, but then my PP skills are pretty poor LOL:smile: If you tell me this image is straight from the camera, I am heading out right now with my D2H and very sharp copy of my 17-55, and will not come home unless I get good pictures :biggrin: :biggrin:
Thank you for your kind comments. As to PP, I obviously crop and do a little shadow and highlight balancing and final sharpening. This shot just happened to come out OK. I appreciate your comments.

Louie

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom