I'm alive!

Barely... LOL! June was a busy month... sorry I haven't been around.

Lastest here: www.capturefotography.com/wordpress Found the most awesome garden to shoot here and it's been keeping me quite busy!

Kyen is always up for a few test shots before clients...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Oh!! and it's official! I am now the OWNER of an 85 1.4!!! yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back, I missed your photos and your energy. Congrats on the new lens (I've had one for some time and love it), and those are awesome photos. I think the first one is my favorite, but the second is a very very close second.

Well it's good you hear that you are alive. Welcome back Donamari. Great images of Kyen - I really like his wardrobe.

Congrats on the new lens. :smile:

Thanks Paul! I think that's my fav too :) Nice to be missed... I had to laugh when you said 'energy'... I get that a lot from folks who know me but I was thinking "oh no!! It even comes through over the internet" LOL!!! :)

Fred: Thanks! SOMETIME I'm going to be up shooting a senior (my dear friend's daughter) in Philly... you are ABSOLUTELY on my radar when I get north! Besides, I keep missing my old stomping grounds when I see your posts. Yes, Kyen is a bit of a fashion plate :)

N

Nuteshack

welcome back girl ....yes, missed u too!!! a big CONGRATS on that 85 1.4,,,my fave!!!

Fred: Thanks! SOMETIME I'm going to be up shooting a senior (my dear friend's daughter) in Philly... you are ABSOLUTELY on my radar when I get north! Besides, I keep missing my old stomping grounds when I see your posts. Yes, Kyen is a bit of a fashion plate :)
Sounds great. Just let me know when you are due up - we could meet in New Hope, Wash Crossing, Princeton or whatever stomping ground you miss the most. I'm in Hamilton, so I close to any of these places. :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom