1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I'm alive!

Discussion in 'People' started by fyreflie24, Jul 9, 2008.

1. fyreflie24

fyreflie24

Jun 24, 2005
    Charlotte NC
    Barely... LOL! June was a busy month... sorry I haven't been around.

Lastest here: www.capturefotography.com/wordpress Found the most awesome garden to shoot here and it's been keeping me quite busy!

Kyen is always up for a few test shots before clients...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh!! and it's official! I am now the OWNER of an 85 1.4!!! yay!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2008
  2. Welcome back, I missed your photos and your energy. Congrats on the new lens (I've had one for some time and love it), and those are awesome photos. I think the first one is my favorite, but the second is a very very close second.

3. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Well it's good you hear that you are alive. Welcome back Donamari. Great images of Kyen - I really like his wardrobe.

Congrats on the new lens. :smile:

4. fyreflie24

fyreflie24

Jun 24, 2005
    Charlotte NC
    Thanks Paul! I think that's my fav too :)  Nice to be missed... I had to laugh when you said 'energy'... I get that a lot from folks who know me but I was thinking "oh no!! It even comes through over the internet" LOL!!! :) 

Fred: Thanks! SOMETIME I'm going to be up shooting a senior (my dear friend's daughter) in Philly... you are ABSOLUTELY on my radar when I get north! Besides, I keep missing my old stomping grounds when I see your posts. Yes, Kyen is a bit of a fashion plate :) 

5. Great to have you back!! Looks like you've been pretty busy. Nice work as always. Congrats on the 85 purchase, I'm sure you'll put it to good use!!

6. Congrats on you new lens Donamari, you will love. Kyen is cute as can be and I especially like the first image.

7. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Wonderful Portraits!

8. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Ahhhh great job...these are fantastic.

9. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

welcome back girl ....yes, missed u too!!! a big CONGRATS on that 85 1.4,,,my fave!!!

10. BarkisPhoto

BarkisPhoto

Jul 20, 2007
    New England
    Hi, Donamari -- those are real cool portraits. I like their sharpness and the absolutely rock in B&W!

Best Regards,

11. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Sounds great. Just let me know when you are due up - we could meet in New Hope, Wash Crossing, Princeton or whatever stomping ground you miss the most. I'm in Hamilton, so I close to any of these places. :smile:

12. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Hello you!

Some lovely shots there.

13. Welcome back! Congrats on the new glass....gosh it's my FAVORITE lens ever ever ever. I have it on one camera or the other ALL THE TIME!!

14. Donamari,
    we HAVE missed you
    but.... glad you've been busy
    that's a very good thing

welcome "home."

love the shots of Kyen

15. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Hi Dona! I get your updates from your blog to my email. Love your work.

16. I wanna play too!! :biggrin: It would be great to meet up with you!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.