I'm buying 10 of these

I've never tried fishing with a D90, however I almost used my Blackberry as a lure once when it had rebooting issues! :biggrin:

No engine. I'd never buy a D90 without the engine. Then again, I've never been a fan of outboard motor cameras...

Last edited by a moderator:
Every line in the ad seems to belong to a different ad; either the seller or CL screwed up.

AggieCj - If you ordered 2, did you get the D90 in the subject line or the D7000 shown in the picture?

Thats why I finally gave up on Blackberry, I used to dread any firmware upgrade.

Naw, it was only an internal electrical problem which RIM corrected and it's been perfect ever since. It kept rebooting while I was bass fishing and I came EVER so close to tossing it into the swamp. :eek: It took all my self control to not fling it. Once fixed, I've loved my BBerry since.

Personally, I prefer an inboard round sound system. The "subwoo" is probably fine for shooting in urban street environments, but it would likely scare any wildlife away before you could get close to them.

On the other hand, it's apparently good for teaching young and skills, so it clearly has advantages that make it perfect for young couples. The fact that it comes equipped with livewell and storage compartments is simply icing on the cake! I can't imagine ever needing more in a camera that can be so many things to so few.

AggieCj - If you ordered 2, did you get the D90 in the subject line or the D7000 shown in the picture?

Son of a gun.......I was so excited by the deal that i didn't notice. I think the D90. On the phone with a dude from Nigeria so will call them in a little while to confirm and let y'all know.

Son of a gun.......I was so excited by the deal that i didn't notice. I think the D90. On the phone with a dude from Nigeria so will call them in a little while to confirm and let y'all know.

Tell the Nigerian that I'm anxiously waiting on my first $22,000,000 installment...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom