I'm gonna get my gear on and I'm back.

Hiya friends,

I'm trying to get back into photography and hang here a bit more, like I used to. :smile: *waves*

I'm gonna move away from the children niche a bit, time to venture out in the big world and weddings and models.

I am trying to do the same. School, work and family was keeping me bit busy.. But this spring I am getting the urge to go out and shoot. Best wishes.

Glad to have you "back"--no matter what you shoot! Your style, your eye for composition, exposure and color, and and your sense of humor - can only serve us well.

Thanks Nick :smile: haha..well it takes a certain amount of humor to understand mine :biggrin:

We missed ya.

aw ty!
Hey Linda -

It's good to see you getting back into it. I look forward to your upcoming posts!
David! You're still here? Good :smile:

I am trying to do the same. School, work and family was keeping me bit busy.. But this spring I am getting the urge to go out and shoot. Best wishes.[/QUOTE

I hear ya, just keep at it Sam :smile:

It's wonderful seeing you again, Linda. I love your new avatar... you look fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see what you do in that "world" Linda! Glad to see you are back! :smile:

Hey Shaun, thanks buddy :smile:

It's wonderful seeing you again, Linda. I love your new avatar... you look fantastic!

hehe..I think my new grays agree with you! :biggrin:

Look forward to seeing your photos. Welcome back!!

Thank ya!

I was wondering what happened to you, good luck with your new endeavors
Oh...life happened. lol. Thanks Mike :smile:

I hope everything is going wonderfully for you and welcome back!

Mike

Thanks Mr Savage! Gotta love that last name. :biggrin:

Don't give up on child photography. Network with the other mom's on Elliot's soccer team and show them your great portfolio of child portraits. You may get some good work from that connection.

Na not giving up on it, but will focus less on it. It just pays too poorly. Everyone expects everything for free nowadays, and my neighbor complained about how hard it was to make copies of photos. LOL sigh.

Yeah actually I think we have more soccer dads on our team! haha.. but I will start bringing my big gun to games now and hand out cards.

Everyone expects everything for free nowadays, and my neighbor complained about how hard it was to make copies of photos. LOL sigh.

LOL :tongue: That was funny, but kinda in a bad way! This is why people like to give out 11x14's (won't fit on a normal scanner).

There goes the neighborhood! :eek::tongue:
Regarding the neighbor copying pictures, I use a dye sub printer that prints my water mark in the clear coating. It doesn't show up until the scanner light hits it.:Devil:

Good for you. Just make sure you are enjoying what you do with the photography. I once was unable to do photography because of an eye sight problem. When I returned it felt like an arm was reattached and my brain woke up. Have fun!!!!!!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom