I'm gonna git you! (Simba 1 photo)

Just got my D200 back from Nikon, attached the 80-200mm and got this - ya'll let me know what ya think, please! I'm talking exposure, everything! Oh, nothing done except crop a tad. And for the curious, yes, I wanted the shallow DOF, thought it was be more interesting.

2307906187_ac97fc26fe_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW
awesome !
perfect DOF

You're back in business Dianne, great stuff!

Thanks, Guys! IF I have learned anything at all - it's listen to my friends here on the cafe and when something goes wrong, don't hesitate, send it on to Nikon! I think I may finally be able to be happy with my D200. Now just gotta get reacquainted, and practice, practice, practice! OR SHOOT, SHOOT, SHOOT! LOL! :redface::biggrin:

looks very good Dianne. What good looking kitty.

So what was repaired on your d200?

Thanks! I gotta go read the paperwork! I was so happy to have it home, and full of hope that I'd finally get to see what it could do - I've had so many doubts since it was dropped! I still have a lot of learning to do, but I'll be sure to fill ya in after I go read the repair sheet.

DianneA:
It looks great. Heck it looks so good maybe Ill send mine back too...LOL just kidding your doing better and better everytime you post !!!! Great job girl

DianneA:
It looks great. Heck it looks so good maybe Ill send mine back too...LOL just kidding your doing better and better everytime you post !!!! Great job girl

LOL, thanks Dave! I've had too many doubts since the camera was dropped! Now, I feel like I have a brand new one and I'm gonna shoot it for all it's worth! I think the quality of glass used makes a difference too! now, when we gonna do some shootin?

It doesn't get any sharper than that. Beautiful cat. Looks like she is ready to jump.

What a beautiful cat Simba is! Harry is jealous! :smile:

Nicely done!

Thanks Connie! Simba can be quite a character when he wants to be! When his tail gets bushy, watch out, he's gonna go like a streak of lightning through the house! I have yet to capture him with that bushy tail! Awww, I bet Harry and Simba would have fun together!

I thought I spotted a Bengal (really sorry about the pun)! I have 2 of them, a snow leopard and a marble (red/brown whatever they call that). Fox, the marble, is 13 and still has a vertical leap of about 5'. They're incredibly athletic and never stop being playful.

The shot of Simba is great. The dilated pupils show the intensity of the impending pounce!

Karen

I thought I spotted a Bengal (really sorry about the pun)! I have 2 of them, a snow leopard and a marble (red/brown whatever they call that). Fox, the marble, is 13 and still has a vertical leap of about 5'. They're incredibly athletic and never stop being playful.

The shot of Simba is great. The dilated pupils show the intensity of the impending pounce!

Karen

Thanks Karen! :tongue::biggrin: Post some photos!!!!! We love cats! We just got "lucky" in the way we got Simba! We certainly couldn't afford to buy one from a breeder! I have to measure the distance Simba can jump vertically. It's a long way for sure! At least 5 ft! Does your bengals like water? Simba hates it! I want a water baby!

I've had other Bengals that liked water more, but Fox and Watson are strictly moving water drinkers. I got the new bathroom faucets with them in mind and if I'm not right there to turn it on, Watson will go into the dog's water bowl and make a HUGE mess splashing it around until it's moving enough for him to drink.

Here's Fox - he's quite the smart aleck and always has something to say
259925979_ZaVo9-XL.jpg

and here's Watson, the snow leopard
261624897_WhdP7-L.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom