I'm in X-stasy!

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
So I have had my D2x for about 2.5 weeks now and the results are getting better, what i like the most besides the ability to crop is that despite having it on the leats contrast setting as possible the images are so clear, that you dont have to give it a punch with the contrast slider to get rid of any milkiness in the picture, I so often had to do that with the D2H and D100.

This is such a cool camera, I posted this in another post but I guess it is mine so I can do what I want?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

and the 100 percent crop>

Here are a couple of others, while i got your attention...

and

and
View attachment 6320
View attachment 6321

Andreas--

awesome shots!!
Do you shoot in RAW? If so, which program are you using to convert?

Great pics, Andreas

When I clicked onto the last one of the bud, it opened up to full size. Wow, what detail this cam has!

andreasb said:
So I have had my D2x for about 2.5 weeks now and the results are getting better, what i like the most besides the ability to crop is that despite having it on the leats contrast setting as possible the images are so clear, that you dont have to give it a punch with the contrast slider to get rid of any milkiness in the picture, I so often had to do that with the D2H and D100.

This is such a cool camera, I posted this in another post but I guess it is mine so I can do what I want?

Very nice Andreas and I favor the tiger because I like wildlife but the crop of the bird is so detailed. I'm enjoying my toy as well. So glad I went with my instincts and did not buy the S3 especially after the review on DPR.

I just knew this Nikon was the one for me.

Keep up the good work and keep posting. I am behind because the weather is still chilly but I pray for spring to check in at anytime.

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
Thank you! So did you get the settings to work?

Catz said:
andreasb said:

Very nice Andreas and I favor the tiger because I like wildlife but the crop of the bird is so detailed. I'm enjoying my toy as well. So glad I went with my instincts and did not buy the S3 especially after the review on DPR.

I just knew this Nikon was the one for me.

Keep up the good work and keep posting. I am behind because the weather is still chilly but I pray for spring to check in at anytime.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom