I'm jealous...

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Jeff Mims, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    With Mike Mac, Randy, Ty and Frank (among others) posting such outstanding images today...and there's nothing going on right now with sports in my town today. The weather is beautiful....couldn't ask for better weather. And nothing going on.
    Next week looks to be pretty busy, lots of stuff. State Track & Field (though not local) HS baseball, LL baseball, softball. Hope the weather is here next week.

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Well Jeff, after a long winter being afraid to shoot basketball, I have alot of pent up energy and desire to get out and shoot. I guess I had a serious photography-Jones going on!

3. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    I believe it's like an addiction....I'm having withdrawal ....:biggrin:

4. I was supposed to do a paid shoot and the fields were wet so I looked at the paper and found some h.S action going on to hold me over till tomorrow when I have 4 LAX games to shoot

5. Hey Jeff,

Don't feel too bad. I was running errands all day hoping that I would be able to get out and shoot today but it just didn't work out. Sometimes my other job as a parent takes over and photography gets put on the back burner. Maybe tomorrow will be a better opportunity. I sure hope so!

6. FINALLY, in the upper 70's here (Chicago area) yesterday and today. Little League & Soccer!
    I got a game this aft. !