I'M MAD, Upset, anything but a happy camper!

Interesting..... Here in the DC area we are going to have a dull summer, with many traditional annual (and often major) events being canceled right-and-left due to concerns over COVID-19. Actually, the DC area is still under the stay-at-home orders and such and only in the next few days or weeks will things begin to finally loosen up again, but cautiously and gradually. Around the country some universities and colleges as well as public school systems are still trying to figure out how they are going to handle the fall semester. The annual Nature Visions event that has been held in Northern Virginia for many years now is not having their usual big photography conference, competition and workshops in November 2020 -- notification was sent out recently that they have decided to skip this year altogether and instead will do it in November of 2021. Recently there was some big photography-related event that normally is held in Chicago each year, and earlier this month they still had it, but not with participants attending in person -- all the workshops were held digitally online.

Situations bringing a lot of people together in close proximity just aren't a great idea right now and probably won't be for a long time.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, I've ranted and y'all have helped and encouraged. Now I have an opportunity that I don't know if I should go for let pass - and yep, it means school photography - my beloved Plano West Band - my friend that has had that position for years has finally retired from it. Now I have to weigh all the pros and cons of it.

If your photography class has not already stated what Covid precautions will be used, it may be helpful to you to find out to aid in your decision making, Dianne.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom