I'm not sure about this one...

Please let me know what you think of this - does the hair covering Jodie's eye ruin this photo? Should I try to take it out? All comments welcome.

500829335_1c127b28a4_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I think the focal point (only because you mentioned it) is the hair covered eye. If I were looking at it without seeing the title, I dont think it would bother me at all.

I do agree with Gordon that the lighting is nice.

If you hadn't pointed it out, I don't think it would have made a difference, but since you mentioned it, I don't like the hair covering the eye. :biggrin:

Same for me :biggrin:. But otherwise it's a fine photo with nice light (reflector?) and starting from my PP skills ( - which I probably shouldn't do) I don't think trying to take the hair out would make it better, especially because it covers the eye, not just skin.
I think I would keep it.

Lovely image Fred, don't mess with it. The light is very nice.

Thanks Gordon.

I think the focal point (only because you mentioned it) is the hair covered eye. If I were looking at it without seeing the title, I dont think it would bother me at all.

I do agree with Gordon that the lighting is nice.

Thanks Brian.

Leave it alone.

Thank you Neil.

If you hadn't pointed it out, I don't think it would have made a difference, but since you mentioned it, I don't like the hair covering the eye. :biggrin:

Thanks Keith - I should not have mentioned it :smile:

If it were me I would leave it alone. The lighting and focus are right on. The hair does not bother me.

Bob
Thanks Bob.

Leave it as is adds to the image

Thanks for your comment - seems to be popular opinion.

Same for me :biggrin:. But otherwise it's a fine photo with nice light (reflector?) and starting from my PP skills ( - which I probably shouldn't do) I don't think trying to take the hair out would make it better, especially because it covers the eye, not just skin.
I think I would keep it.

I used the combo silver/gold side if a 42" Photoflex 5-in-1 reflector. I could clean up the hair, but it would be a real pain in the you know what. :smile:

Nah, Fred, doesn't bother me...nice lighting...love that reflector...

Thanks John - you are on to me....:biggrin:

Your problem is that you set your bar too high with all the other killer shots you've posted. It's not the hair, it's just not up to your high standards.

Thanks Woody. I hope I have some more killer shots left in me. :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom