Im really happy with this mushroom shot!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by [email protected], Sep 24, 2008.

1. i was pleased with this one...and its very rare im pleased with one of my own photos....let me know what you HONESTLY think....

2885638180_8e6e7d1a3d_o.png

2. Very nice, an interesting view

3. i got a little dirty but it was worth it!

thank you.

4. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Sometimes we have to get a little dirty to get what we want... the time I've spent lying in wet grass, mud etc trying to get "the angle" is more than I care to remember

Honest opinion: good but the image maybe feels slightly too cold (blue) and I'd liked to have seen slightly more DoF to get more of the mushroom in focus.

5. Very good! I like the crop also.

Would be nice if we had a name to address you by.:smile:

6. I really like it, and I don't have any suggestions to make.

7. hey you got to do what it takes!

i will try and run it through a warming filter and see how it comes out.
    thank you :smile:

-chad

8. jstegman

jstegman

Aug 30, 2008
    Kansas
    I do like the shot angle with the texture of the grass making a nice canvas. I also think I would like a tiny bit more DoF bringing the stem into focus. I am just a newbie here so take it for what it is worth. :)

9. newbie or not you are right....and untill it was pointed out i didnt even really see that i did need a lil more DoF

thanks guys!

10. First...great shot. I like your perspective but I would have prefered a bit more DOF. Overall though, it's a keeper.

11. mcwong

mcwong

Nov 2, 2008
    Sacramento
    nice texture on the mushroom