1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Im really happy with this mushroom shot!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by CH@Dbee, Sep 24, 2008.

1. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    i was pleased with this one...and its very rare im pleased with one of my own photos....let me know what you HONESTLY think....

2885638180_8e6e7d1a3d_o.

2. Very nice, an interesting view

3. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    i got a little dirty but it was worth it!

thank you.

4. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Sometimes we have to get a little dirty to get what we want... the time I've spent lying in wet grass, mud etc trying to get "the angle" is more than I care to remember

Honest opinion: good but the image maybe feels slightly too cold (blue) and I'd liked to have seen slightly more DoF to get more of the mushroom in focus.

5. Very good! I like the crop also.

Would be nice if we had a name to address you by.:smile:

6. I really like it, and I don't have any suggestions to make.

7. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    hey you got to do what it takes!

i will try and run it through a warming filter and see how it comes out.
    thank you :smile:

-chad

8. jstegman

jstegman

Aug 30, 2008
    Kansas
    I do like the shot angle with the texture of the grass making a nice canvas. I also think I would like a tiny bit more DoF bringing the stem into focus. I am just a newbie here so take it for what it is worth. :) 

9. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    newbie or not you are right....and untill it was pointed out i didnt even really see that i did need a lil more DoF

thanks guys!

10. First...great shot. I like your perspective but I would have prefered a bit more DOF. Overall though, it's a keeper.

11. mcwong

mcwong

Nov 2, 2008
    Sacramento
    nice texture on the mushroom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.