I'm still around..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrell, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    I check in on you guys now and then and I'm glad to see the Cafe is growing by leaps and bounds. I haven't had the chance to do a lot of personal shooting lately, but I did get this one...
    and this one..
    so I'm getting in some shooting anyway. You guys and girls don't forget me and I'll 'see' you soon.. :)
    Jarrell

2. Some nice eyes on that cat. I have seen the first image before.

3. Glad to see you're still in the game, Jarrell. Those are both wonder pictures. The lady just pops off my monitor, and the cat looks like he's about to attack :p. Are both shots from the Tamron?

4. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Thanks Gordon and Uncle Frank. I used my Sigma 70-200mm on the first shot and my Tamron for the second. The Tamron is good but it isn't as sharp as the Sigma. There again, it was less than half the price.. :)
    Uncle Frank, haven't you acquired some new glass?
    Jarrell

5. Yes, I sold my Tamron 28-75 to Joe Allen, and bought a Nikon 28-70. It should arrive tomorrow.

Btw, I included the Georgia lens cover with the Tamron 8).

6. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    hehehehehe....... :)
    I'm surprised you let that most coveted accessory out of your sight..

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Jarrell,

I'm awfully glad to hear that you are still around. 8)

Seriously, we don't require daily posts here, but we don't mind of you do. :wink:

Frank

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Jarrell,

Sure glad you do stop by and say Howdy.

Saw the beautiful bride.

That cat image is beautiful.

Cheers
    Gale

9. Love the cat ! But then we have an old and very opinionated cat of similar colours ourselves. If she deign's to sit still for me I'll try and get some shots :)

10. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Dougie,
    the trick on the cat in this case was food, and that's why it's sitting still and the tounge.. :)
    Jarrell

11. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

12. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Hannah... what can I say. She used to be my number one model, back when she was a young lass..
    but in recent months she as become persnickity (is that a word?). I think I just need to work with her more and see if we can't come up with something good.
    Thanks everyone for the kind welcome!
    Jarrell