1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I'm Stumped

Discussion in 'People' started by Farmergirl, May 4, 2007.

1. Tonight was a gorgeous night so we went for a walk in the bush. I had to laugh at this shot of Trevor. I think he is enjoying himself!! And I am enjoying taking pics and my boys. I have finally found a hobby that includes them.

Sarah

[​IMG]

2. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Great photo Sarah - seems like he's having a blast!

3. LOL... send that one to the grandparents! Great shot Sarah

4. way cute Sarah!

5. Great and cute shot. Sure looks like he is having a ball of his life.

6. Sharon

Sharon

Feb 18, 2006
    Now that's cute! Good title, too.

7. Thanks for looking everyone. We had a great time on our nature walk. The trilliums are out in full bloom and so are the Jack in the Pulpit! The bush is a great get away from everyday life. It is better to play there than any man made park.

8. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    For a lot of parents, myself included, this is what photography is all about. What a great, great shot!!

9. Falter

Falter

Feb 26, 2006
    Austria
    Really cute!
    Thats the sort of pictures you will still look at with a smile even when he is older...

10. Hi Sarah, your little boy looks like he is having a great time. It is nice to share your hobby with your family.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.