Image processing

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by jamesf01, Jul 9, 2007.

1. jamesf01

jamesf01

Feb 20, 2006
    Port Orchard WA
    Has enyone used ToneUp S3 image processing studio if so please review it for me is it any good ??????

2. toddgibbs

toddgibbs Guest

Hi James,

If you have any specific questions about ToneUp I'd be happy to answer them, or if you email me directly at todd at oxfordeye.co.uk I will send over a trial version.

Hope that helps

Todd
    -- ToneUp S3 Author --
    www.ToneUpStudio.com

3. jamesf01

jamesf01

Feb 20, 2006
    Port Orchard WA
    Thanks Todd for your reply. I would like to try it out and see how it works. I tried to send you E Mail 6 time form here, Dpr and your web site and have not recieved any responce. how do I get hold of you to get Demo???? Thank you very much. James

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2007
  4. toddgibbs

toddgibbs Guest

Trial version

Hi James,

Sorry for the slight delay, not checked the forums for a couple of days. You should be able to email me using todd at oxfordeye dot co dot uk. I'll also try and get your email address now and send over the installer.

Todd