Images from my new point & shoot camera

Nothing special, just testing and all taken through the window of a London cab.

Pic01.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pic02.jpg

Pic03.jpg

Taken with a Nokian N95 with a 5MP CMOS sensor and a Zeiss lens.

The ability to hold highlights and the detail in the shadow areas is amazing. These prined very well at 4x6, will try larger later tonight. Also, the quality is very good indeed considering these were taken through a windows of a cab.

This looks like a great P&S for quick snaps, and I will always have it with me as it is my phone too :smile:

There is something backwards with the sensor! The cars are on the wrong side of the street and the steering wheels in the cars are on the right side of the car. I think some how you have the settings on "Mirror Image" is that possible? If not I would be screaming back to the store for a refund!!:eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: Otherwise the pics look really good!

Can you also map the images with the GPS?

Sadly no. But I did use the built in GPS this evening and it even picked up the signals in my study at home. The N95 is an excellent phone, music player, camera, GPS navigation and communications device.

There is something backwards with the sensor! The cars are on the wrong side of the street and the steering wheels in the cars are on the right side of the car. I think some how you have the settings on "Mirror Image" is that possible? If not I would be screaming back to the store for a refund!!:eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: Otherwise the pics look really good!

LOL :biggrin:

Well, I think these camera phones are getting better all the time. It will not be long before they can replace the P&S style of camera :eek: Thoughts?

Nice shots!

Great pictures, and as for the above statement about camera phones replacing P&S, it really depends. I know there are some P&S cameras out there now that give you "manual" style modes, that are currently not in camera phones. Once those appear then I think it will be the end for the bigger bulker P&S (not counting the 10x zoom style).

Latest threads

Top Bottom