Images from Ron Reznick Workshop

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by davidwcramer, Jun 22, 2007.

1. As you know by now, Ron led a landscape/etc photography workshop last weekend in Los Alamos, New Mexico. Jim Thomas (Pa) was the brain and energy behind organizing the event. It was a real treat to spend time with Ron, Eric Maata (catalyst), John Palmer (PJohnP) and Jim and Beth. Ron is high energy, spilling over with great information, and a man who obviously loves photography and teaching. We were joined by others from Ft. Collins, Los Alamos, and Tucson. Ron and Jim Schafer (Ft. Collins) treated us to a jam session one evening in the hotel lobby, complete with beer and pizza!

Floras (first two using a technique shared by PJohnP):

Jemez Falls:

Eric working the keyhole at Plaza Blanca:

Log Cabin at Ghost Ranch (with Cerro Perdenal in background):

Feet bathing area of Dar al Islam Mosque:
  2. tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Beautiful series David. Looks like you had a great time. I love the waterfall shot and the Bandalier makes me dizzy.
  3. Hey David -

Geez, these are wonderful! Well, perhaps save for the 7th - LOL.

I was hoping to see some of your shots, because I knew they would be exceptional.

After I got back, I also spent time at, and was blown away.

Good luck with your upcoming exhibitions, and with your continuing wild horse projects.

I really enjoyed the time we spent together, and I'm grateful for your tips, knowledge and good humor.

If another trip, say to the Bosque, materializes and I can get away, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Your pal,

4. Great stuff, David. #'s 3, 4, and 5 really stand out to me. Based on what I know of some of the folks in the group, I'm sure it was a blast.
  5. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really super shot you have here.
    Love the first rose also