1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Images from the Los Alamos Workshop

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Ron Reznick, Jun 24, 2007.

1. I've put up a comprehensive set of 72 images from all shooting venues at the Los Alamos workshop in an indexed folder here:

http://www.digital-images.net/temp/LosAlamos

Some of these images are rather detailed... file sizes are listed, and EXIF info is intact. Click the landscape images for best rendering...

Some examples from Bandelier (the 1st was from the scouting hike):

Cave Entrance, 17-35 AFS @ 19mm, f/8
    [​IMG]

Long House, 17-35 AFS @ 24mm, f/8
    [​IMG]

Some wild flowers:

Kitten Tails, 55mm f/2.8 AIS Micro @ f/8
    [​IMG]

Indian Blanket Gaillardia, 55mm f/2.8 AIS Micro @ f/11
    [​IMG]

Paintbrush, 105mm AFS/VR Micro @ 1/6, f/11
    [​IMG]

finally, a couple of scenics from the scouting hikes:

Jemez River Trail, 17-35 AFS. 22mm @ f/8
    [​IMG]

East Fork, Jemez River, 17-35 AFS @ 17mm, f/8
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy these...

Ron

2. Once again you remind me what a mistake it was not to attend. These are great. Exposure is spot on in every one of them.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Why sure I enjoyed them:>))))

Nice and like the flowers mixed it also

Wow what a gorgeous galley of images

4. Lookin' good, Ron, just as I remembered the scenes. I have been applying your lessons in the Taos vicinity, and hope to be able to post some shots after 4 July when I return to Virginia.

Next time, I recommend we hold the workshop in Taos!

5. Very impressive series Ron.

LOuie

6. johncarol

johncarol

Jan 31, 2006
    SW Florida
    Enjoyed them all. Please keep them coming. If I every get finished with your DVD's I will sign up for a class.

Thanks

7. Hey Ron -

Wow - there are gems here!

I hope you have the storage space to keep these active as an archive / teaching tool / inspiration.

I hope that you got to check in with your Mom at the expected time on your way back from Los Alamos, and I hope to meet up with you again as soon as possible.

Your pal,

Eric

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.