Important Info Re: Mike Mac's Mom's Funeral..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Backdoctor, May 9, 2005.

1. I am online chatting with Mike. I wish I could be there, but since I can't I plan to send flowers. If anyone wants to go in with me, fine, let me know. If not, fine too, I can afford it either way. If you do want to chip in, it will only make it a bigger arrangement. Let me know, otherwise here are the details.

Barbara McAtee
    Thursday 2:00
    Spicer-Mullikin Funeral Home
    1000 North Dupont Parkway
    New Castle, DE 19720

So, if you want to chip in, send me a PM. I will order them tomorrow. Email me and I will send you my address to send the payment. If not, no big deal, I was going to do it anyhow.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Harris,

PM sent.

3. Brew

Brew Guest

Opps let me know where to send it to.

4. pm me if you want to join in, with the amt you want to send, and I'll tell you where to send the $

5. Brew

Brew Guest

Did you get my PM....

6. yes, will answer , at work now.

7. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Harris,
    Look for my PM to you..just sent to you Tuesday AM..

Gaye

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Harris,

PM sent. If you don't get it e-mail me. thanks

Hello Mike,

Thinging of you.

Best Regards
    Gale

9. WOW what can I say I am floored the caring and thoughtfulness and generosity is incredible. Each every one here has made this tragic time so much easier to bear. When sharing what my friends from the Café and some who I have never even met have done for me they are amazed. I shows that friendship has no borders, I consider myself lucky to have met you. My family and I thanks you from the bottom of our hearts for your support

10. Oh my goodness! What horrible news! I just returned from a trip to Berlin only to learn about this. Having lost a dear friend by a car accident quite a few years ago, I know what goes on in one's heart. Mike I'm with you in my thoughts and words.
    regards

11. Gee Mike
    I haven't been here for a bit - so very sorry to hear about this; my very, very deepest sympathies and thoughts with you across the miles. I've recently been at that emotional place, so I really feel your pain and wish you strengh through this time.
    God bless

Peter B

12. My condolences, Mike, even though I don't recall having "met" you here before this. Hope that you and your family are able to find some comfort and peace in dealing w/ this difficult time of grieving.

God bless and peace be w/ you...

In Him,

_Man_