In A Dream

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by mrtac2man, Jun 3, 2007.

1. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    ok posted a shot yesterday.. of why I do not shot landscapes... played with it a little.. ok maybe alot... is this better.. or should I just keep trying...

[​IMG]

2. Tim, I'm not sure but I think I like this one better - may be easier if you could do a side by side ? One thing though about this IMO and im far from an expert is that your foreground interest (large rock I assume), is now just a blur, so not certain that works or adds to the scene ? The blurring around the edges does draw my eye into the photo though, which is what I think I like, apologies for the confused reply !

3. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    thanks for looking Anthony.. think this is what I was looking for here is the last one..

[​IMG]

4. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Tim, the blur does force one to look down the center, but the stream does that in the original. I find the blur a little distracting -- almost as though the photo were taken through some nearby bushes. On the other hand, I do think that the latest crop works better:wink:.

This might have been a good one for Gordon, Wade, et al to consider. Too bad the photo clinic sub-forum has been closed down:frown:.

5. Tim, far better crop, good job.