In a printer far, far away (HP all-in-one)

Discussion in 'Printers, Monitors, and Color Management' started by gaperklake, Apr 10, 2007.

1. gaperklake

gaperklake

Mar 27, 2007
    Reno, NV
    Hello,
    I'm fairly new to Nikon Cafe. This is my first post here.

My question is a stretch and wishful thinking, but I have an HP all-in-one C5180 printer. I'm printing to it from Lightroom and PE5 - (and new to these also as well as all of digital photography - I have a D 200.) However, I'm using and judging what's on the screens and printing from the color management inside the printer. That's because I couldn't get HP technical support (after three hours that yielded nothing like every other experience I've had with them) to provide their ICC profile for use in Lightroom, so I could control color there.

Does anyone know how to get the HP ICC profile into Lightroom or otherwise gain color control from my printer. I hope this is the right way to ask this.

Thank you very, very much...

Guy Perkins