In A Quandry (Again) - Need Recommendations - UPDATE!!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Original thread here...

I need not say more... :D :D :D

Order.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Congratulations, Lyndee!!!! It is always so much fun to get new camera gear!!!! Now we're expecting to see some really cool images pretty soon..... That 24-200mm lens will sure offer you a lot of flexibility in your approach to subjects, not to mention that it will be a stellar travel lens when the opportunity finally comes again to get on a plane or hit the road! Of course you'll be adding more lenses as time goes on but this is a good way to start out!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Congratulations, Lyndee!!!! It is always so much fun to get new camera gear!!!! Now we're expecting to see some really cool images pretty soon..... That 24-200mm lens will sure offer you a lot of flexibility in your approach to subjects, not to mention that it will be a stellar travel lens when the opportunity finally comes again to get on a plane or hit the road! Of course you'll be adding more lenses as time goes on but this is a good way to start out!
I had planned to go full tilt and get all the lenses at once, but then decided to add gear as needed. And I tell you, I cannot wait to get back on the road again!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
You need them. Yes? Welcome back my friend.
Thank you, kind sir! I’m just thrilled that I won’t be using this iPhone any more to take photos. After that last Collective Shoot, I couldn’t pull the trigger fast enough to make my purchase, lol...?

Latest threads

Top Bottom